Wednesday 23 March 2011

We will miss you Elizabeth Taylor

As the eve of my solo exhibition beckons, we are all filled with the sad news of Elizabeth Taylor passing away. You were a legend Ms Taylor!! Charlotte off've Sex and the City even named her dog after you for gawd sakes!

Anyway, enough sad news.

I have been working extremely hard towards my first solo exhibition in a Central London Gallery. I am filled with nervous excitement as the big day beckons, but I have worked very hard, so I really hope that you all get the opportunity to come along as see the fruits of my labor!

The exhibition will be at the Woolff Gallery, 89 Charlotte Street, London W1T 4PU - open daily 11:00 - 18:00. Nick and Sils who run the gallery are fantastic!

Thank you to some retweets on Twitter to the wonderful @zoetyler - one of the beautiful Loose Women, and @kieronmoyles, brother of Chris Moyles - but a million times more awesome (sorry Chris)



Thank you to you both and anybody else who has taken the time to retweet about my exhibition. I hope you come to see it!

Amw

No comments:

Post a Comment